Why did the Great Inflation not happen in Germany?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Issing, Otmar, 1997. "Monetary targeting in Germany: The stability of monetary policy and of the monetary system," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-79, June.
- Benati, Luca, 2011.
"Would the Bundesbank have prevented the Great Inflation in the United States?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1106-1125, July.
- Benati, Luca, 2009. "Would the Bundesbank have prevented the Great Inflation in the United States?," Working Paper Series 1134, European Central Bank.
- Edward Nelson, 2007.
"The great inflation and early disinflation in Japan and Germany,"
2006-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2007. "The Great Inflation and Early Disinflation in Japan and Germany," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(4), pages 23-76, December.
- Nelson, Edward, 2007. "The Great Inflation and Early Disinflation in Japan and Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 6156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Tzamourani, Panagiota, 2012.
"Memories of high inflation,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-191.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.