Estimating the Impact of Transgenic Bt Cotton on West and Central Africa: A General Equilibrium Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Bou�t & Guillaume P. Gru�re, 2011.
"Refining Opportunity Cost Estimates of Not Adopting GM Cotton: An Application in Seven Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 260-279.
- Antoine Bouet & Guillaume Gruere, 2010. "Refining opportunity cost estimates of not adopting GM cotton : An application in seven sub-saharan african countries," Working Papers hal-00637587, HAL.
- Gruere, Guillaume & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007.
"Genetically modified food and international trade: The case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines,"
IFPRI discussion papers
740, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007. "Genetically Modified Food and International Trade: The Case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and the Philippines," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9917, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose & Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda, 2007. "The economic impact and the distribution of benefits and risk from the adoption of insect resistant (Bt) cotton in West Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 718, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:laf:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Rural Poverty and Employment Effects of Bt Cotton in India," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50555, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Village-wide Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology: The Case of Bt Cotton in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 256-267, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.