How Citizens Participate in Macroeconomic Policy: International Experience and Implications for Poverty Reduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cukierman, A. & Webb, S., 1994.
"Political Influence on the Central Bank : International Evidence,"
1994-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B, 1995. "Political Influence on the Central Bank: International Evidence," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 397-423, September.
- Alex Cukierman & Steven Webb, 1995. "Political Influence on the Central Bank- International Evidence," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 114, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Goldsmith, Arthur A., 2001. "Foreign Aid and Statehood in Africa," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(01), pages 123-148, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B & Neyapti, Bilin, 1992. "Measuring the Independence of Central Banks and Its Effect on Policy Outcomes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 353-98, September.
- Rose-Ackerman,Susan, 1999. "Corruption and Government," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521659123, October.
- Rietbergen-McCracken, J, 1996. "Participation in Practice. The Experience of the World Bank and Other Stake holders," World Bank - Discussion Papers 333, World Bank.
- Perez-Aleman, Paola, 2000. "Learning, Adjustment and Economic Development: Transforming Firms, The State and Associations in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 1996. "Process perspectives on policy change: Highlighting implementation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1395-1401, September.
- Rose-Ackerman,Susan, 1999. "Corruption and Government," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521632935, October.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- World Bank, 2007. "Local Government Discretion and Accountability : A Local Governance Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7859, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.