Some observations on power and property rights in the inland fisheries of Bangladesh
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barzel, Yoram, 1974. "A Theory of Rationing by Waiting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 73-95, April.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Technical Reports 44726, Worldfish Center.
- Ahmed, M., 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7471, October.
- Bene, Christophe, 2003. "When Fishery Rhymes with Poverty: A First Step Beyond the Old Paradigm on Poverty in Small-Scale Fisheries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 949-975, June.
- Arjun Jayadev & Samuel Bowles, 2004.
"Guard Labor: An Essay in Honor of Pranab Bardhan,"
wp90, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kabir, G.M. Shamsul & Yew, Tai Shzee & Noh, Kusairi Mohd. & Hook, Law Siong, 2011. "Assessing fishers' empowerment in inland openwater fisheries in Bangladesh," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2114-2123, September.
- Sanae Ito, 2004. "Globalization and agrarian change: a case of freshwater prawn farming in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 1003-1013.
- Dixon, P.J. & Sultana, P. & Thompson, P. & Ahmed, M. & Halls, A.S. & Lorenzen, K., 2003. "Understanding livelihoods dependent on inland fisheries in Bangladesh and Southeast Asia: synthesis report," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38751, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.