Contact information of Worldfish Center:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:wfctec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 44838 Atlas demographique des populations de poissons d'eau douce d'Afrique
by Moreau, J. & Palomares, M.L.D. & Torres, F.S.B. & Pauly, Daniel
- 44730 Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia Thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data
by Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, Mary Ann P.
- 44729 Aquaculture for African smallholders
by Brummett, Randall E. & Noble, R.
- 44728 Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams
by Govan, Hugh
- 44727 Multivariate methods in aquaculture research: case studies of tilapias in experimental and commercial systems
by Anonymous & Hulata, G. & Pauly, Daniel
- 44725 Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system
by McManus, John W. & Nanola, Cleto L., Jr. & Reyes, Rodolfo B., Jr. & Kesner, Kathleen N.
- 44724 The coastal resources management plan for South Johore, Malaysia
by Malaysian Coastal Resources Study Team
- 44726 A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin
- 44688 The coastal environmental profile of Singapore
by Sien, Chia Lin & Khan, Habibullah & Ming, Chou Loke
- 44686 The coastal environmental profile of Ban Don Bay and Phangnga Bay, Thailand
by Anonymous & Bunpapong, Sirikul & White, Alan T. & Sadorra, Marie Sol M.
- 44685 Research and education for the development of integrated crop-livestock-fish farming systems in the tropics
by Edwards, Peter & Pullin, Roger S.V. & Gartner, J.A.
- 44684 The coastal environmental profile of Brunei Darussalam: resource assessment and management issues
by Anonymous & Ming, Chou Loke & Sadorra, Marie Sol M.
- 44683 The Peruvian anchoveta and its upwelling ecosystem: three decades of change
by Anonymous & Tsukayama, I.
- 44681 The economics and management of Thai marine fisheries
by Panayotou, Theodore & Jetanavanich, Songpol
- 44687 The biology and culture of tropical oysters
by Angell, C.L.
- 44682 Growth, mortality and recruitment of commercially important fishes and penaeid shrimps in Indonesian waters
by Dwipongo, A. & Hariati, T. & Banon, S. & Palomares, M.L.D. & Pauly, Daniel