The coastal environmental profile of Brunei Darussalam: resource assessment and management issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Worldfish Center in its series Technical Reports with number 44684.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org
More information through EDIRC
Coastal zone management; Resource development; Coastal zone; Environmental profile; Brunei Darussalam; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pauly, D. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: biology and stock assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12320.
- Bailey, C. (ed.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: social aspects of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12322.
- J. A. K., 1985. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(4), pages 504-507, July.
- Pauly, D., 1984. "Fish population dynamics in tropical waters: a manual for use with programmable calculators," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12311.
- Cruz-Trinidad, A. (ed.), 1996. "Valuation of tropical coastal resources: theory and application of linear programming," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 11659.
- White, A.T. & Martosubroto, P. & Sadorra, M.S.M. (eds.), 1989. "The coastal environmental profile of Segara Anakan-Cilacap, South Java, Indonesia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 3407.
- Anonymous & Bunpapong, Sirikul & White, Alan T. & Sadorra, Marie Sol M., 1988. "The coastal environmental profile of Ban Don Bay and Phangnga Bay, Thailand," Technical Reports 44686, Worldfish Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.