Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: occupational and geographic mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 12323 and published in 1982.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Small scale fisheries; Fishermen; Human migration; Sociological aspects; San Miguel Bay; Philippines;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, I.R. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: economics of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12321.
- Bailey, C. (ed.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: social aspects of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12322.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Smith, Ian R., 1981. "Improving fishing incomes when resources are overfished," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 17-22, January.
- Pauly, D. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: biology and stock assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12320.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.