A theory of migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 3 (1966)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayse Gedik, 1998. "Trends in migration between different settlement types: Turkey, 1965-90," ERSA conference papers ersa98p332, European Regional Science Association.
- Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Services for Urban Floating Population in China," CEMA Working Papers 562, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- R. Marvin McInnis, 1970. "Age, Education and Occupation Differentials in Interregional Migration: Some Evidence for Canada," Working Papers 20, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hajji, Rahim, 2008. "Transnationale Familien: zur Entstehung, zum Ausmaß und zu den Konsequenzen der migrationsbedingten Eltern-Kind-Trennung in Familien aus den klassischen Gastarbeiterländern in Deutschland," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP IV 2008-704, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Burke, Sandra Charvat & Edelman, Mark, 2009. "Urban and Counterurban Migration: City and Countryside Push and Pull, the Internet, and Spouses," Staff General Research Papers 13036, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mikaela Backman & Lina Bjerke, 2011. "Location of Talent," ERSA conference papers ersa10p415, European Regional Science Association.
- Thoresen, Stian H. & Fielding, Angela, 2011. "Universal health care in Thailand: Concerns among the health care workforce," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 17-22, January.
- Electra Petracou & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, . "The bioeconomics of migration: A selective review towards a modelling perspective," DEOS Working Papers 1306, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Tapinos GP & Keely CB, 1992. "Migration internationale: deux approches," ILO Working Papers 293125, International Labour Organization.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin & Yang Yue, 2010. "Peer Migration in China," NBER Working Papers 15671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vijay Korra, 2010. "Nature and Characteristics of Seasonal Labour Migration : A Case Study in Mahabubnagar District of Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:3182, eSocialSciences.
- Abbey Steele, 2007. "Massive Civilian Displacement in Civil War: Assessing Variation in Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 29, Households in Conflict Network.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Natalia Drzewoszewska & Justyna Wilk, 2012. "The Analysis of Interregional Migrations in Polandi n the Period of 2004-2010 using Panel Gravity Model," Dynamic Econometric Models, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12, pages 111-122.
- Addo, N. O & Kwegyir AE, 1990. "Short-term circular migration in the context of socio-economic development in rural Ghana: the case of rice farmers in some selected rural communities in the north-eastern volta region," ILO Working Papers 280169, International Labour Organization.
- Raymond Currie & Shiva Halli, 1989. "Mixed motivations for migration in the urban prairies: A comparative approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 481-499, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.