A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Worldfish Center in its series Technical Reports with number 44726.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org
More information through EDIRC
River fisheries; Fishery management; Fishery economics; Economic models; Bangladesh; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anonymous & Tsukayama, I., 1987. "The Peruvian anchoveta and its upwelling ecosystem: three decades of change," Technical Reports 44683, Worldfish Center.
- D. DeVoretz, 1982. "An Econometric Demand Model for Canadian Salmon," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(1), pages 49-60, 03.
- Storey, David A. & Willis, Cleve E., 1978. "An Econometric Analysis Of Atlantic Sea Scallop Markets," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 7(2:), October.
- Pauly, D. & Tsukayama, I. (eds.), 1987. "The Peruvian anchoveta and its upwelling ecosystem: three decades of change," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 663, October.
- repec:ags:mareec:47996 is not listed on IDEAS
- Copes, Parzival, 1972. "Factor Rents, Sole Ownership and the Optimum Level of Fisheries Exploitation," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 40(2), pages 145-63, June.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R., 1975. "The economics of fishing and modern capital theory: A simplified approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 92-106, December.
- Copes, Parzival, 1970. "The Backward-Bending Supply Curve Of The Fishing Industry," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 69-77, February.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1974. "Free access vs private ownership as alternative systems for managing common property," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 225-234, June.
- repec:ags:mareec:47833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Squires, Dale, 1987. "Fishing effort: Its testing, specification, and internal structure in fisheries economics and management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 268-282, September.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali, 1997. "Some observations on power and property rights in the inland fisheries of Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 457-467, March.
- Ahmed, S. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.P., 1993. "Household socioeconomics, resource use and fish marketing in two thanas of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7818, October.
- Cruz-Trinidad, A. (ed.), 1996. "Valuation of tropical coastal resources: theory and application of linear programming," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 11659, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.