Fishing effort: Its testing, specification, and internal structure in fisheries economics and management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 14 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Pascoe & Parastoo Hassaszahed & Jesper Anderson & Knud Korsbrekke, 2003. "Economic versus physical input measures in the analysis of technical efficiency in fisheries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(15), pages 1699-1710.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 300-314, November.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Marita Laukkanen, .
"Stochastic Production in a Regulated Fishery:The Importance of Risk Considerations,"
DEOS Working Papers
0403, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Laukkanen, Marita, 2004. "Stochastic Production in a Regulated Fishery:The Importance of Risk Considerations," MPRA Paper 41912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Jensen, 2001. "A Critical Review of the Fisheries Policy: Total Allowable Catches and Rations for Cod in the North Sea," Working Papers 16/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Dupont, Diane P., 2010. "Editorial- Fisheries economics: cutting a broad swath in the field of scientific inquiry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Margarita Genius & Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012.
"Information Transmission in Irrigation Technology Adoption and Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Services and Spatial Effects,"
1211, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Margarita Genius & Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, . "Information Transmission in Irrigation Technology Adoption and Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Services, and Spatial Effects," DEOS Working Papers 1329, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Technical Reports 44726, Worldfish Center.
- Ahmed, M., 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7471.
- Perruso, Larry & Taylor, Timothy G. & Larkin, Sherry L., 2002. "Incorporating Stochastic Harvests Into An Analysis Of Production: The U.S. Atlantic And Gulf Of Mexico Pelagic Longline Fleet," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19770, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2008. "Rent Dissipation in Chartered Recreational Fishing: Inside the Black Box," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6521, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ines Herrero & Sean Pascoe & Simon Mardle, 2006. "Mix Efficiency in a Multi-species Fishery," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 231-241, 06.
- Stage, Jesper, 2003. "Mixing Oil and Water. Studies of the Namibian Economy," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 611, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Nov 2004.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2012. "Harvest Efficiency and Discards under Harvest Uncertainty and Trading Frictions," Staff General Research Papers 35039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.