The Backward-Bending Supply Curve Of The Fishing Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 17 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bulte, E.H., 2003.
"Open access harvesting of wildlife: The poaching pit and conservation of endangered species,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91693, Tilburg University.
- Bulte, Erwin H., 2003. "Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Brander, J.A. & Taylor, M.S., 1994. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," UBC Departmental Archives 94-25, UBC Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995.
"International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
NBER Working Papers
5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-52, August.
- Ahmed, M., 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7471.
- Ahmed S. Khan, 2012. "Understanding Global Supply Chains and Seafood Markets for the Rebuilding Prospects of Northern Gulf Cod Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 2946-2969, November.
- Eggert, Hakan, 2006.
"Fisheries Economics and 20 Years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis,"
Marine Resource Economics,
Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(3).
- Eggert, Håkan, 2006. "Fisheries Economics and 20 years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 203, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carl-Erik Schulz, 1996. "Trade policy and ecology," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 15-38, July.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2007. "The economics of wildlife farming and endangered species conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 461-472, May.
- Frost, Hans & Andersen, Peder, 2006. "The Common Fisheries Policy of the European Union and fisheries economics," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 737-746, November.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
- Nostbakken, Linda & Bjorndal, Trond, 2003. "Supply Functions For North Sea Herring," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 18(4).
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Technical Reports 44726, Worldfish Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.