Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Horner & Tony Grubesic, 2001. "A GIS-based planning approach to locating urban rail terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Parkhurst, Graham, 1995. "Park and ride: Could it lead to an increase in car traffic?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Holguı´n-Veras, José & Yushimito, Wilfredo F. & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Reilly, John (Jack), 2012. "User rationality and optimal park-and-ride location under potential demand maximization," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 949-970.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.