Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Parkhurst, Graham, 1995. "Park and ride: Could it lead to an increase in car traffic?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Mark Horner & Tony Grubesic, 2001. "A GIS-based planning approach to locating urban rail terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-77, February.
- An, Shi & Cui, Na & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2013. "Location planning for transit-based evacuation under the risk of service disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-16.
- Amir Khakbaz & Ali Nookabadi & S. Shetab-bushehri, 2013. "A Model for Locating Park-and-Ride Facilities on Urban Networks Based on Maximizing Flow Capture: A Case Study of Isfahan, Iran," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Duncan, Michael & Christensen, Robert K., 2013. "An analysis of park-and-ride provision at light rail stations across the US," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 148-157.
- Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou, 2013. "Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 270-284.
- Holguı´n-Veras, José & Yushimito, Wilfredo F. & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Reilly, John (Jack), 2012. "User rationality and optimal park-and-ride location under potential demand maximization," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 949-970.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.