The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 39 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ReVelle, Charles & Marianov, Vladimir, 1991. "A probabilistic FLEET model with individual vehicle reliability requirements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 93-105, July.
- George C. Moore & Charles ReVelle, 1982. "The Hierarchical Service Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 775-780, July.
- Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K., 2002. "Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 480-496, November.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Melaina, Marc W, 2007. "Turn of the century refueling: A review of innovations in early gasoline refueling methods and analogies for hydrogen," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8501255w, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun, 2013. "An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 142-151.
- Bersani, Chiara & Minciardi, Riccardo & Sacile, Roberto & Trasforini, Eva, 2009. "Network planning of fuelling service stations in a near-term competitive scenario of the hydrogen economy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Horner, Mark W. & Groves, Sara, 2007. "Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 255-268, September.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Ghamami, Mehrnaz, 2013. "A corridor-centric approach to planning electric vehicle charging infrastructure," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 172-190.
- Nourbakhsh, Seyed Mohammad & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2010. "Optimal fueling strategies for locomotive fleets in railroad networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 1104-1114, September.
- Melaina, Marc W., 2007. "Turn of the century refueling: A review of innovations in early gasoline refueling methods and analogies for hydrogen," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4919-4934, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.