The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 39 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K., 2002. "Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 480-496, November.
- George C. Moore & Charles ReVelle, 1982. "The Hierarchical Service Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 775-780, July.
- ReVelle, Charles & Marianov, Vladimir, 1991. "A probabilistic FLEET model with individual vehicle reliability requirements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 93-105, July.
- Horner, Mark W. & Groves, Sara, 2007. "Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 255-268, September.
- Melaina, Marc W, 2007. "Turn of the century refueling: A review of innovations in early gasoline refueling methods and analogies for hydrogen," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8501255w, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Melaina, Marc W., 2007. "Turn of the century refueling: A review of innovations in early gasoline refueling methods and analogies for hydrogen," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4919-4934, October.
- Nourbakhsh, Seyed Mohammad & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2010. "Optimal fueling strategies for locomotive fleets in railroad networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 1104-1114, September.
- Bersani, Chiara & Minciardi, Riccardo & Sacile, Roberto & Trasforini, Eva, 2009. "Network planning of fuelling service stations in a near-term competitive scenario of the hydrogen economy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun, 2013. "An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 142-151.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.