A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2001. "A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 479-498, February.
- Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Chang, Cyril F. & Rubin, Rose M., 2004. "Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Morrison, Joyce R. & Johnson, John D. & Barnes, James H. & Summers, Kent & Szeinbach, Sheryl L., 1997. "Predicting total health care costs of medicaid recipients: An artificial neural systems approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 191-197, November.
- Stevens, Warren & Normand, Charles, 2004. "Optimisation versus certainty: understanding the issue of heterogeneity in economic evaluation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 315-320, January.
- Kaplan, Edward H. & Pollack, Harold, 1998. "Allocating HIV Prevention Resources," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 257-263, December.
- Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C., 1996. "Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Bridges, John F. P. & Terris, Darcey D., 2004. "Portfolio evaluation of health programs: a reply to Sendi et al," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1849-1851, May.
- Flessa, Steffen, 2003. "Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 67-80, October.
- De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo, 2003. "Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 101-114, October.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd, 2003. "Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 19-31, October.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala, 2002. "The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 459-472, May.
- Chang, Hsihui & Cheng, Mei-Ai & Das, Somnath, 2004. "Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 513-527, December.
- Chang, Shyr-Juh & Hsiao, Hsing-Chin & Huang, Li-Hua & Chang, Hsihui, 2011. "Taiwan quality indicator project and hospital productivity growth," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-22, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.