The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul H. Zipkin, 1980. "Simple Ranking Methods for Allocation of One Resource," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 34-43, January.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Ross, Anthony & Shetty, Bala, 1999. "Nonlinear integer programming for optimal allocation in stratified sampling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 667-680, August.
- Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis, 1996. "Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 326-341, July.
- Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic, 1996. "Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 310-325, July.
- Edwin Romeijn, H. & Zeynep Sargut, F., 2011. "The stochastic transportation problem with single sourcing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 262-272, October.
- Sathaye, Nakul & Madanat, Samer, 2011. "A bottom-up solution for the multi-facility optimal pavement resurfacing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1004-1017, August.
- Aktas, Emel & Ulengin, Fusun & Onsel Sahin, Sule, 2007. "A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 130-146, June.
- AgralI, Semra & Geunes, Joseph, 2009. "Solving knapsack problems with S-curve return functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 605-615, March.
- DePaolo, Concetta A. & Rader, David Jr., 2007. "A heuristic algorithm for a chance constrained stochastic program," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Isada, Yuriko & James, Ross J. W. & Nakagawa, Yuji, 2005. "An approach for solving nonlinear multi-objective separable discrete optimization problem with one constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 503-513, April.
- Zoroa, N. & Zoroa, P. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J., 2009. "Weighted search games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 394-411, June.
- Kameshwaran, S. & Narahari, Y., 2009. "Nonconvex piecewise linear knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 56-68, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.