Economic development and resource degradation: Conflicts and policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hassan, Rashid M. & Hertzler, Greg, 1988. "Deforestation from the overexploitation of wood resources as a cooking fuel : A dynamic approach to pricing energy resources in Sudan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 163-168, April.
- Elizabeth Cromwell & James Winpenny, 1993. "Does economic reform harm the environment? A review of structural adjustment in Malawi," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(6), pages 623-649, November.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1990. "The Farm-Level Economics of Soil Conservation: The Uplands of Java," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 199-211.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M & Sanders, John H, 1998. "Shifting from extensive to intensive agricultural systems: a case study in the Sudan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 253-268, October.
- Felix-Constantin Burcea & Emilia Ungureanu & Cristina Florentina Bâldan, 2012. "Energy Intensity - A Key Indicator for the Economic Development," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 25-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.