Accurate estimation of expected coverage: revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 37 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- J. P. Jarvis, 1985. "Approximating the Equilibrium Behavior of Multi-Server Loss Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 235-239, February.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1990. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1989," Working Papers 452, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1989. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1988," Working Papers 538, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of multiple, excess, backup, and expected covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, January.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1995. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1994," Working Papers 444, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- חנה וייל, 1995. "סיעוד במגזר הערבי," Working Papers 397, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דבי עובדיה, 1989. "חונכות ילדי אסירים," Working Papers 144, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1990. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה, 1988," Working Papers 553, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1990. "גיליון 35 - תש"נ, יוני 1990," Working Papers 1126, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem, 2011. "Optimizing large-scale emergency medical system operations on highways using the hypercube queuing model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 105-117, September.
- Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem, 2009. "An optimization approach for ambulance location and the districting of the response segments on highways," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 528-542, June.
- Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Saydam, Cem, 2009. "A minimum expected response model: Formulation, heuristic solution, and application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 253-262, December.
- Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Vergara, F. Elizabeth & Saydam, Cem & Xiao, Jing, 2007. "Developing effective meta-heuristics for a probabilistic location model via experimental design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 83-101, February.
- Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2011. "A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 287-300, April.
- Morabito, Reinaldo & Chiyoshi, Fernando & Galvão, Roberto D., 2008. "Non-homogeneous servers in emergency medical systems: Practical applications using the hypercube queueing model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 255-270, December.
- Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi, 2012. "Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 263-272.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.