Institutional incentives to prevent unemployment: Unemployment insurance and active labor market policy in a comparative perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Coase, Ronald H., 1991.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1991-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Schmid, Gunther & Peters, Aribert B., 1982. "The German federal employment program for regions with special employment problems : An evaluation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 99-119, February.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1991.
"Unemployment Insurance And Unemployment Spells,"
NBER Working Papers
2546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Blau & Philip K. Robins, 1987. "Training Programs and Wages: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Effects of Program Size," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(1), pages 113-125.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1992. "A Review of Unemployment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1476-90, September.
- Narendranathan, W & Nickell, S & Stern, J, 1985. "Unemployment Benefits Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 307-29, June.
- Gary Burtless, 1983. "Why Is Insured Unemployment So Low?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(1), pages 225-254.
- Katherine P. Dickinson & Terry R. Johnson & Richard W. West, 1986. "An Analysis of the Impact of CETA Programs on Participants' Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 64-91.
- Büttner, Thiess & Prey, Hedwig, 1997. "Does active labour market policy affect structural unemployment? An empirical investigation for West German regions, 1986 to 1993," Discussion Papers 42, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.