Internet adoption in Italian banks: An empirical investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berger, Allen N, 2003.
" The Economic Effects of Technological Progress: Evidence from the Banking Industry,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 141-76, April.
- Allen N. Berger, 2002. "The economic effects of technological progress: evidence from the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anna Canato & Nicoletta Corrocher, 2004. "Information and communication technology: organisational challenges for Italian banks," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 355-370.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2004. "The interaction between face-to-face and electronic delivery: the case of the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 508, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Courchane, Marsha & Nickerson, David & Sullivan, Richard, 2002. "Investment in internet banking as a real option: theory and tests," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 347-363.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-79, June.
- Licht, Georg & Moch, Dietmar, 1997.
"Innovation and Information Technology in Services,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
97-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Georg Licht & Dietmar Moch, 1999. "Innovationa and information technology in services," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 363-383, April.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization, And The Demand For Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376, February.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Mahler, Alwin & Rogers, Everett M., 1999. "The diffusion of interactive communication innovations and the critical mass: the adoption of telecommunications services by German banks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10-11), pages 719-740, November.
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
- Hester,D.D. & Calcagnini,G. & Bonis,R. de, 1999.
"Competition through innovation : ATMs in Italian banks,"
27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hester Donald D. & Calcagnini Giorgio & De Bonis Riccardo, 2001. "Competition Through Innovation: ATMs in Italian Banks," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 359-382.
- Buzzacchi, Luigi & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1995. "Technological regimes and innovation in services: the case of the Italian banking industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 151-168, January.
- Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Llobet, Gerard & Fuentes, Roberto, 2010.
"Strategic online banking adoption,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1650-1663, July.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2007. "Reducing the demand uncertainties at the fuzzy-front-end of developing new online services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1372-1387, November.
- Efstathios Dimitriadis & Αthanasios Mandilas & Dimitrios Maditinos, 2013. "Evaluation of E-Banking Dimensions by Greek Customers," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 15-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.