Organizing international technological collaboration in subcontractor relationships: an investigation of the knowledge-stickiness problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- von Hippel, Eric, 1990. "Task partitioning: An innovation process variable," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 407-418, October.
- Asanuma, Banri, 1989. "Manufacturer-supplier relationships in Japan and the concept of relation-specific skill," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
- DeBresson, Chris & Amesse, Fernand, 1991. "Networks of innovators :A review and introduction to the issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 363-379, October.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Johnston, Wesley J. & Lewin, Jeffrey E., 1996. "Organizational buying behavior: Toward an integrative framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15, January.
- George Papaconstantinou & Norihisa Sakurai & Andrew Wyckoff, 1996. "Embodied Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis for 10 OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1996/1, OECD Publishing.
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
- Armistead, Colin G., 1989. "International factory networks," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 366-376, September.
- Masaaki Kotabe & Glenn S Omura, 1989. "Sourcing Strategies of European and Japanese Multinationals: A Comparison," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Bidault, Francis & Despres, Charles & Butler, Christina, 1998. "The drivers of cooperation between buyers and suppliers for product innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 719-732, April.
- Spekman, Robert E. & Johnston, Wesley J., 1986. "Relationship management: Managing the selling and the buying interface," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 519-531, December.
- Mowery, David C. & Oxley, Joanne E. & Silverman, Brian S., 1998. "Technological overlap and interfirm cooperation: implications for the resource-based view of the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 507-523, September.
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Patrizia Silvestrelli, 2011. "SME and global industries: managing the global supply chain in the consumer electronic industry," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 19.
- Rachel Bocquet, 2011. "Product and Process Innovations in Subcontracting: Empirical Evidence from the French "Sillon Alpin"," Post-Print hal-00937439, HAL.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2005. "Localized Learning and Social Capital The Geography Effect in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 05-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.