The drivers of cooperation between buyers and suppliers for product innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 7-8 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DeBresson, Chris & Amesse, Fernand, 1991. "Networks of innovators :A review and introduction to the issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 363-379, October.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Nigel Wadeson, 1999. "Two-way Communication Costs and the Boundaries of the Firm," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 301-329.
- Andersen, Poul Houman, 1999. "Organizing international technological collaboration in subcontractor relationships: an investigation of the knowledge-stickiness problem," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 625-642, August.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Giulia Felice, 2012. "Buyer-Supplier Relationships, Internationalization and Product Innovation," Development Working Papers 327, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Vos, J.P., 2003. "Observing Suppliers observing Early Supplier Involvement: An Empirical Research based upon the Social Systems Theory of Niklas Luhmann," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Lind, Frida & Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott, 2012. "Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 177-185.
- Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 159-182, January.
- Chung, Seungwha (Andy) & Kim, Gyeong Mook, 2003. "Performance effects of partnership between manufacturers and suppliers for new product development: the supplier's standpoint," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 587-603, April.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000. "Horizontal and Vertical R&D Cooperation," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Echtelt, Ferry. E.A. van & Wynstra, Fynn & Weele, Arjan J. van & Duysters, Geert, 2008.
"Managing supplier involvement in new product development: A multiple-case study,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13014, Maastricht University.
- Echtelt, F.E.A. van & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & Weele, A.J. van & Duysters, G.M., 2006. "Managing Supplier Involvement in New Product Development: A Multiple-Case Study," Research Paper ERS-2006-047-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Lockström, Martin & Lei, Liu, 2013. "Antecedents to supplier integration in China: A partial least squares analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 295-306.
- Laamanen, Tomi, 2005. "Dependency, resource depth, and supplier performance during industry downturn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-140, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.