Should the north make unilateral technology transfers to the south?: North-South cooperation and conflicts in responses to global climate change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoel, Michael, 1991. "Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Wirl, Franz, 1994. "Global warming and carbon taxes: Dynamic and strategic interactions between energy consumers and producers," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 577-596, December.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, December.
- Brito, D L, 1972. "A Dynamic Model of an Armaments Race," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 359-75, June.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-65, September.
- Alberto Ansuategi & Marta Escapa, 2004. "Is international cooperation on climate change good for the environment?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(7), pages 1-11.
- repec:old:wpaper:341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Escapa García, Marta & Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto & Pérez, Azucena, 2003. "International and Intergenerational Dimensions of Climate Change: North-South Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Framework," IKERLANAK 2003-06, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Toman, Michael & Shogren, Jason, 2000. "Climate Change Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-22, Resources For the Future.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2012. "Global Warming, Technology Transfer and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Diskussionsschriften dp1206, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Carsten Helm & Stefan Pichler, 2011.
"Climate Policy with Technology Transfers and Permit Trading,"
V-341-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Carsten Helm & Stefan Pichler, 2014. "Climate Policy with Technology Transfers and Permit Trading," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 31 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2001. "Unilateral transfer of abatement capital," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 85-95, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2004:i:7:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2006. "Global Climate Change, Technology Transfer and Trade with Complete Specialization," Working Papers 2006.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 2012. "Global Warming, Technology Transfer and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Research Papers in Economics 2012-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee & Tilak Sanyal, 2008. "Technology Transfer in the Non-traded Sector as a Means to Combat Global Warming," Working Papers 2008.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Sahlén, Linda, 2010. "Technology transfers and the clean development mechanism in a North-South general equilibrium model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 292-309, August.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2009.
"Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico,"
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2009. "Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 703-711, February.
- Toman, Michael & Kolstad, Charles, 2000.
"The Economics of Climate Policy,"
dp-00-40, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.