A Dynamic Model of an Armaments Race
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001.
"Military spending and stochastic growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
57, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Dagobert Brito & Michael Intriligator, 1981. "Strategic arms limitation treaties and innovations in weapons technology," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 41-59, January.
- Yang, Zili, 1999. "Should the north make unilateral technology transfers to the south?: North-South cooperation and conflicts in responses to global climate change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-87, January.
- Li, Anpeng, 2012. "Nuclear Arms Race and Environment," MPRA Paper 43883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng-Te Lee, 2007. "A New Explanation of Arms Races in the Third World: A Differential Game Model," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 3(2), pages 161-176, July.
- Stefano Bosi & Thierry Laurent, 2006. "Military R&D, Growth and the Optimal Allocation of Governement Spending," Documents de recherche 06-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Coram Alex & Noakes Lyle, 2010. "Super-Agents and the Problem of Controlling the Dynamics of Regional Arms Races," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-42, September.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Differential Games and Oligopoly Theory: An Overview," Working Papers 369, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Defense R&D: Effects on Economic Growth and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 16325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seiglie, Carlos & Liu, Peter C., 2002. "Arms races in the developing world: some policy implications," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 693-705, November.
- Zili Yang, 2001. "Time Preference, Stock Externalities and Strategic Reactions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 233-250, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.