Effects of managed care market penetration on physicians' labor supply decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Kenny, Lawrence W, 1983. "The Accumulation of Human Capital during Marriage by Males," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 223-31, April.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1991.
"Does Marriage Really Make Men More Productive?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(2), pages 282-307.
- Brown, Douglas M & Lapan, Harvey E, 1979. "The Supply of Physicians' Services," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 269-79, April.
- Frank A. Sloan, 1975. "Physician supply behavior in the short run," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 28(4), pages 549-569, July.
- Sarma, Sisira & Devlin, Rose Anne & Belhadji, Bachir & Thind, Amardeep, 2010. "Does the way physicians are paid influence the way they practice? The case of Canadian family physicians' work activity," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 203-217, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.