The Supply of Physicians' Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 17 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Jeremiah Hurley, 2010. "Physician Resource Planning in Canada: The Need for a Stronger Behavioural Foundation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-375, September.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2009.
"Physician labour supply in Canada: a cohort analysis,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 437-456.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 162, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2007. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2006-04, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-02, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 410, McMaster University.
- Mitchell, Jean M. & Hadley, Jack, 1999. "Effects of managed care market penetration on physicians' labor supply decisions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 491-511.
- Sarma, Sisira & Devlin, Rose Anne & Belhadji, Bachir & Thind, Amardeep, 2010. "Does the way physicians are paid influence the way they practice? The case of Canadian family physicians' work activity," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 203-217, December.
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Jeremiah Hurley, 2007. "The Relationship Between Physician Hours of Work, Service Volume and Service Intensity," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(s1), pages 17-30, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.