Participation in organized and unorganized protests and rebellions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Falkinger, Josef, 1999. "Social instability and redistribution of income," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Timur Kuran, 1989. "Sparks and prairie fires: A theory of unanticipated political revolution," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-74, April.
- Noh, Suk Jae, 1999. " A General Equilibrium Model of Two Group Conflict with Endogenous Intra-group Sharing Rules," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 98(3-4), pages 251-67, March.
- Sandler,Todd & Hartley,Keith, 1995. "The Economics of Defense," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521447287.
- Schram, Arthur & van Winden, Frans, 1991. "Why people vote : Free riding and the production and consumption of social pressure," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 575-620, December.
- Schnytzer, Adi & Sustersic, Janez, 1998. " Why Join the Party in a One-Party System?: Popularity versus Political Exchange," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 117-34, January.
- Adi Schnytzer & Janez Šušteršič, 1998. "Why join the party in a one-party system?: Popularity versus political exchange," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 117-134, January.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2001.
"The Redistributive State and Conflicts in Africa,"
Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 38(4), pages 429-444, July.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1999. "Kleptocracy and Revolutions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 267-83, April.
- repec:fth:oxesaf:2001-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1985. "Urban squatting and community organization in developing countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 69-92, June.
- Richard Kirk, 1983. "Political terrorism and the size of government: A positive institutional analysis of violent political activity," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 41-52, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.