Education and the distribution of unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1981. "Staying-on at School in England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(192), pages 345-63, November.
- Welch, Finis, 1976. "Employment Quotas for Minorities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages S105-39, August.
- Hosios, Arthur J, 1990. "Factor Market Search and the Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 325-55, April.
- Hersch, Joni, 1991. "Education Match and Job Match," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 140-44, February.
- repec:pri:indrel:501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Ham, John, 1979. "Education, Unemployment, and Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages S99-116, October.
- Nachum Sicherman, 1987.
"Over-Education in the Labor Market,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
48, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence W & Matusz, Steven J, 1987. "Search, Unemployment, and the Production of Jobs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388), pages 857-76, December.
- Kodde, David A., 1988. "Unemployment expectations and human capital formation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1645-1660, October.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer, 1985. "Evidence on the Role of Education in Labor Turnover," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(3), pages 445-452.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1988. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models with Frictional Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1267-93, December.
- Hosios, Arthur J, 1990. "On the Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 279-98, April.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, .
"On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers,"
- JuanJ. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & JuanF. Jimeno, 2009. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 200-228, 01.
- Dolado, Juan José & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan Francisco, 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "On the job search in a matching model with heterogeneous jobs and workers," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0813, Banco de Espa�a.
- Massimiliano Serati & Michela Martinoia, 2008. "The East-West migration in Europe: skill levels of migrants and their effects on the european labour market," LIUC Papers in Economics 208, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Navarro, Lucas, 2011.
"Efficiency of two sided investments in an equilibrium unemployment framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1090-1098, May.
- Lucas Navarro, 2010. "Efficiency of Two Sided Investments in an Equilibrium Unemployment Framework," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv260, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- James Albrecht & Susan Vroman, 2002.
"A Matching Model with Endogenous Skill Requirements,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 283-305, February.
- James Albrecht & Susan Vroman, 2000. "A Matching Model with Endogenous Skill Requirements," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0774, Econometric Society.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Tim Krieger & Volker Meier, 2007.
"Education, Unemployment and Migration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2119, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Tim Krieger & Volker Meier, 2009. "Education, unemployment and migration," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper Nr. 78, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Tim Krieger & Volker Meier, 2009. "Education, unemployment and migration," Working Papers 7, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Charlot, Olivier & Decreuse, Bruno, 2005. "Self-selection in education with matching frictions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 251-267, April.
- Anders Frederiksen & Odile Poulsen, 2006. "Rising Wage Inequality: Does the Return to Management Tell the Whole Story?," Discussion Papers 05-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Darja Boršič & Alenka Kavkler, 2009. "Modeling Unemployment Duration in Slovenia using Cox Regression Models," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 145-156, May.
- Paul Auerbach & Peter Skott, . "Skill Asymmetries, Increasing Wage Inequality and Unemployment," Economics Working Papers 2000-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Anders Stenberg & Magnus Wikstrom, 2004.
"Higher Education and the Determination of Aggregate Male Employment by Age,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 87-101.
- Stenberg, Anders & Wikström, Magnus, 2000. "Higher Education and the Determination of Aggregate Male Employment by Age," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 520, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Skott & Paul Auerbach, 2004. "Wage inequality and skill asymmetries," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Alexandru Cristian Fotea & Teodor Lucian Moga, 2011. "The Contribution Of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University Of Iaªi To The Increase Of The Economic Activity Rate In The North Eastern Region And In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 515-523, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.