Comment on: Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Carlo Altavilla & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Analysis in Real-Time. Vintage Combination from a Real-Time Dataset,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3372, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Altavilla & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2011. "Monetary Policy Analysis in Real-Time. Vintage combination from a real-time dataset," CSEF Working Papers 274, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Nicola Giammaroli & Alessandro Piergallini, 2011.
"Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons,"
CEIS Research Paper
207, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2012. "Budgetary policies in a DSGE model with finite horizons," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 111-130.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," MPRA Paper 12650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2011.
"The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited,"
138, Bank of Greece.
- Balfoussia, Hiona & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Manthos D, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," MPRA Paper 32236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Tchaidze & Alina Carare, 2005.
"The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How Precisely Can We Estimate Them?,"
IMF Working Papers
05/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Tchaidze & Alina Carare, 2004. "The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How precisely can we estimate them?," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 132, Econometric Society.
- Alina Carare & Robert Tchaidze, 2008. "The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How Precisely Can We Estimate Them? ," Working Papers 006-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Kevin Lee & James Morley & Kalvinder Shields, .
"The Meta Taylor Rule,"
11/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Lemke, Wolfgang & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011.
"Classical time-varying FAVAR models - estimation, forecasting and structural analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Lemke, Wolfgang & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011. "Classical time-varying FAVAR models - Estimation, forecasting and structural analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex, 2008. "Monetary Policy Evaluation in Real Time: Forward-Looking Taylor Rules Without Forward-Looking Data," MPRA Paper 11352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Treu, Johannes, 2010. "Der Taylor-Zins und die europäische Geldpolitik 1999 - 2009," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 03/2010, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Martin Mandler, 2011.
"Threshold effects in the monetary policy reaction function of the Deutsche Bundesbank,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201129, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mandler, Martin, 2011. "Threshold effects in the monetary policy reaction function of the Deutsche Bundesbank," MPRA Paper 32430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baeriswyl, Romain & Cornand, Camille, 2007. "Can Opacity of a Credible Central Bank Explain Excessive Inflation?," Discussion Papers in Economics 1376, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.