Vote trading in public elections
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 52 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, October.
- David Hartvigsen, 2008. "The Manipulation of Voting Systems," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 13-21, June.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Vincent Merlin, 2007.
"De la manipulation des elections indirectes,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
200701, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Vincent Merlin, 2012. "Gerrymander-proof representative democracies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 473-488, August.
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008.
"Voces Populi and the Art of Listening,"
2008/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Vincent Merlin, 2006. "Stability and Manipulation in Representative Democracies," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 669.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.