Which is better: the Condorcet or Borda winner?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saari, Donald G, 1990. " Susceptibility to Manipulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 21-41, January.
- Saari,Donald G., 2001. "Decisions and Elections," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521004046, November.
- Donald G. Saari & Vincent R. Merlin, 2000. "A geometric examination of Kemeny's rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 403-438.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2009. "A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 307-322, April.
- Sébastien Courtin & Boniface Mbih & Issofa Moyouwou, 2012. "Are Condorcet procedures so bad according to the reinforcement axiom?," THEMA Working Papers 2012-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michel Truchon, 2006.
"Borda and the Maximum Likelihood Approach to Vote Aggregation,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Truchon, Michel, 2008. "Borda and the maximum likelihood approach to vote aggregation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 96-102, January.
- Hannu Nurmi, 2007. "Assessing Borda's Rule and Its Modifications," Discussion Papers 15, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Aki Lehtinen, 2007. "The Borda rule is also intended for dishonest men," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 73-90, October.
- Hannu Nurmi & Hannu Salonen, 2008. "More Borda Count Variations for Project Assesment," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 109-122, September.
- Sébastien Courtin & Mathieu Martin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2012. "Positional rules and q-Condorcet consistency," THEMA Working Papers 2012-36, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "Aggregating And Updating Information," Discussion Papers 73, Aboa Centre for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.