Strategy-proofness, Pareto optimality and strictly convex norms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 39 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peters, Hans & van der Stel, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1992.
"Pareto Optimality, Anonymity, and Strategy-Proofness in Location Problems,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 221-35.
- Peters, H. & Stel, H. van der & Storcken, T., 1992. "Pareto optimality, anonymity, and strategy-proofness in location problems," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12282, Maastricht University.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Barbera Salvador & Gul Faruk & Stacchetti Ennio, 1993.
"Generalized Median Voter Schemes and Committees,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 262-289, December.
- Kim, K.H. & Roush, F.W., 1984. "Nonmanipulability in two dimensions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-43, August.
- Peters, Hans & Stel, Hans van der & Storcken, Ton, 1993. "Generalized median solutions, strategy-proofness and strictly convex norms," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12277, Maastricht University.
- Border, Kim C & Jordan, J S, 1983. "Straightforward Elections, Unanimity and Phantom Voters," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 153-70, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.