Employee labor market information: comparing direct world of work measures of workers' knowledge to stochastic frontier estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011.
"Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 641-646.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 641-646, January.
- Pema, Elda & Mehay, Stephen, 2012. "Career effects of occupation-related vocational education: Evidence from the military's internal labor market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 680-693.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Solomon Polachek, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- John Robst & Kimmarie Mcgoldrick, 1997. "Frontier estimation of changes in Workers' labor market information," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 386-402, December.
- Carmen Garcia Prieto & Angel Martin Roman & Carlos Perez Dominguez, 2005.
"Actual and Potential Returns to Schooling in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 387-407.
- Carmen García Prieto & Angel Martín Román & Carlos Pérez Domínguez, . "Actual and potential returns to schooling in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 157, FEDEA.
- Neumann, George & Olitsky, Neal & Robbins, Steve, 2009. "Job congruence, academic achievement, and earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 503-509, October.
- John Robst & Kimmarie McGOLDRICK, 1999. "The Measurement of Firm Information About Product Demand," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 149-163, September.
- Harald U. Pfeifer, 2008. "Train to gain – The benefits of employee-financed training in Germany," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0037, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vera A. Adamchik & Josef C. Brada & Arthur E. King, 2009. "Are Transition Economy Workers Underpaid?," Working Papers 278, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Constantin Ogloblin & Gregory Brock, 2006. "Wage Determination in Rural Russia: A Stochastic Frontier Model," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 315-326.
- Chen, Yi-Yi & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2004. "A method of moments estimator for a stochastic frontier model with errors in variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 221-228, November.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013.
"Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guenter Lang, 2004. "How Different are Wages from Wage Potentials? - Analyzing the earnings disadvantage of immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 256, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.