Stochastic reservation and offer wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2011. "Gender and potential wage in Europe: a stochastic frontier approach," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Poggi, Ambra, 2010. "Job satisfaction, working conditions and aspirations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 936-949, December.
- Vera A. Adamchik & Josef C. Brada & Arthur E. King, 2009. "Are Transition Economy Workers Underpaid?," Working Papers 278, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- John Robst & Kimmarie Mcgoldrick, 1997. "Frontier estimation of changes in Workers' labor market information," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 386-402, December.
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Solomon Polachek, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Sonila Tomini & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2012. "Paying informally in the Albanian health care sector: a two-tiered stochastic frontier model," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 777-788, December.
- Ariana Need & Uulkje Jong, 2008. "Personality traits and gender-specific income expectations in Dutch higher education," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 113-128, March.
- John Robst & Kimmarie McGOLDRICK, 1999. "The Measurement of Firm Information About Product Demand," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 149-163, September.
- Sharif, Najma R. & Dar, Atul A., 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Imperfect Information on Wages in Canada," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 3(1-2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.