Tax progression and training in a matching framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, .
"Tax Progression and Human Capital in Imperfect Labour Markets,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
98-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 2001. "Tax Progression and Human Capital in Imperfect Labour Markets," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, 02.
- repec:fth:prinin:151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1999.
"The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 539-572, June.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 1833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," NBER Working Papers 6357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, D. & Pischke, J.S., 1997. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," Working papers 97-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2001. "Tax progression and human capital in imperfect labour markets," Munich Reprints in Economics 20291, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2001.
"Optimal Labour Taxation and Search,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wooseok Ok & Peter Tergeist, 2003. "Improving Workers' Skills: Analytical Evidence and the Role of the Social Partners," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Hosios, Arthur J, 1990. "On the Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 279-98, April.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000.
"Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001. "Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher Pissarides, 2000. "Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casper van Ewijk & Paul Tang, 2001. "Efficient Progressive Taxes and Education Subsidies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-002/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan Boone & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2003. "Tax policy in a matching model with training," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 121-147, January.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hersoug, Tor, 1984. "Union Wage Responses to Tax Changes," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1982.
"Taxation and On-the-Job Training Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 442-49, August.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2011.
"Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Training Costs,"
EMS_2011_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2011. "Efficiency in a search and matching model with training costs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1838-1841, July.
- Fabien Tripier, 2010.
"The Efficiency of Training and Hiring with Intra firm Bargaining,"
- Tripier, Fabien, 2011. "The efficiency of training and hiring with intrafirm bargaining," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 527-538, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.