Tax Policy in the European Union
AbstractOn October 19, 2001, Professor Sijbren Cnossen gave a valedictory address on Tax Policy in the European Union upon the occasion of his retirement from his Chair at Erasmus University Rotterdam. For several decades, Sijbren Cnossen has been a leading international authority on issues of tax policy and tax cooperation in the European Union, and the editors of FinanzArchiv are happy to be able to publish the present revised and extended version of his valedictory address. Professor Cnossen's treatise summarizes many of the insights he has accumulated during his long career and provides an overview of the current tax situation in the EU, seen in historical perspective. It also reviews and discusses the many different options for tax policy which have been debated in Europe over the years as well as those which are currently on the top of the agenda.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen in its journal FinanzArchiv.
Volume (Year): 58 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mohr.de/fa
Postal: Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co. KG, P.O.Box 2040, 72010 Tübingen, Germany
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- European Commission, 2010. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2010 edition," Taxation trends 2010, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 2003.
"Tax Policy and Labor Market Performance,"
2003-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2005. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2005 edition," Taxation trends 2005, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2011. "EU VAT frauds," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 143-166, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.