On the social desirability of urban rail transit systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifford Winston, 2013. "On the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System: Caution Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 773-824, September.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2009.
"Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 700-724, June.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Small, Kenneth, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Discussion Papers dp-07-38, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Working Papers 060723, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2011.
"Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland's Western Line,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2010. "Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland’s Western Line," Working Papers 10_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Armin Schmutzler, 2011. "Local Transportation Policy and the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 511-535, March.
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stef PROOST, 2010.
"A political economy model of road pricing,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces10.20, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Prud'homme, Rémy & Koning, Martin & Kopp, Pierre, 2011. "Substituting a tramway to a bus line in Paris: Costs and benefits," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 563-572, August.
- Guillaume Monchambert & André De Palma, 2013. "Public transport reliability and commuter strategy," Working Papers hal-00827972, HAL.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan, 2010. "What is paratransit worth?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 841-853, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.