On the social desirability of urban rail transit systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012.
"A political economy model of road pricing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 79-92.
- De Borger B. & Proost S., 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers 2010014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stef PROOST, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.20, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012. "A political economy model of road pricing," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/323859, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/270490, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan, 2010. "What is paratransit worth?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 841-853, December.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2007.
"Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?,"
060723, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Monchambert & André De Palma, 2013. "Public transport reliability and commuter strategy," Working Papers hal-00827972, HAL.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2011.
"Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland's Western Line,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2010. "Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland’s Western Line," Working Papers 10_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Armin Schmutzler, 2011. "Local Transportation Policy and the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 511-535, March.
- Prud'homme, Rémy & Koning, Martin & Kopp, Pierre, 2011. "Substituting a tramway to a bus line in Paris: Costs and benefits," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 563-572, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.