Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 23 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian W H & Bento, Antonio, 2001.
" Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Road Pricing,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(4), pages 645-71, December.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Bento, Antonio Miguel R., 1999. "Revenue recycling and the welfare effects of road pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2253, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Road Pricing," Discussion Papers dp-99-45, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 2000.
"Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System,"
dp-00-51, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio, 2002. "Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 339-365, March.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999.
"The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-58, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1999. "The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries," Working paper 120, Regulation2point0.
- Wilson, William W. & Wilson, Wesley W. & Koo, Won W., 1987. "Intermodal Competition and Pricing in Grain Transportation: A Description and Comparison of Methods," Agricultural Economics Reports 23194, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Clifford Winston, 2013. "On the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System: Caution Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 773-824, September.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard, 2010.
"Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers,"
IDEI Working Papers
344, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ricardo S. Martins & Mauro Borges Lemos & Luiz Alberto Cypriano, 2005. "Impactos da carência de investimentos na logística pública de transportes para o agronegócio: discussão teórica e evidências para o caso brasileiro," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td262, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2006.
"The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations,"
- Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2012. "The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 332-346.
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1992.
"Productivity in the Transportation Sector,"
in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 371-427
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bitzan & Wesley Wilson, 2007. "Industry costs and consolidation: efficiency gains and mergers in the U.S. railroad industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 81-105, March.
- Jourquin, Bart & Beuthe, Michel & Koul a Njang Ha, Christian, 1999. "Intermodality and substitution of modes for freight Transportation," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa359, European Regional Science Association.
- de Rus, Gines & Campos, Javier, 2005.
"Los fundamentos económicos de la política de transporte europea: un análisis crítico
[The foundations of the European transport policy]," MPRA Paper 12395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Germa Manel Bel Queralt, 1996. "Autovias y ferrocarriles: un modelo para evaluar efectos intermodales de la politica de infaestructuras," Working Papers in Economics 1, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hussain, Anwar & Maki, Wilbur R. & Olson, Douglas C. & Braslau, David, 1993. "The Changing Structure Of The Transportation Sector - An Input-Output Analysis," Staff Papers 13952, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.