The long-run elasticity of demand for commuter rail transportation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak, William P. & Savage, Ian, 2013. "The cross elasticity between gasoline prices and transit use: Evidence from Chicago," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 38-45.
- Asensio, J., 2000. "The success story of Spanish suburban railways: determinants of demand and policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 295-302, October.
- Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume, 2013. "Evaluating a seasonal fuel tax in a mass tourism destination: A case study for the Balearic Islands," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-18.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Kahn, Matthew E., 2000. "The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 241-263, August.
- Devajyoti Deka & Thomas Marchwinski, 2014. "The revenue and environmental benefits of new off-peak commuter rail service: the case of the Pascack Valley line in New Jersey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 157-172, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.