Insurance and Community Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1985. "A Test of the Expected Utility Model: Evidence from Earthquake Risks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 369-89, April.
- Hartwick, John & Schweizer, Urs & Varaiya, Pravin, 1976. "Comparative statics of a residential economy with several classes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 396-413, December.
- Shilling, James D. & Sirmans, C. F. & Benjamin, John D., 1989. "Flood insurance, wealth redistribution, and urban property values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 43-53, July.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-48, July-Aug..
- Wheaton, William C., 1976. "On the optimal distribution of income among cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Frame, David E., 1998. "Housing, Natural Hazards, and Insurance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 93-109, July.
- Coate, Stephen, 1995. "Altruism, the Samaritan's Dilemma, and Government Transfer Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 46-57, March.
- Wheaton, William C, 1977. "Residential Decentralization, Land Rents, and the Benefits of Urban Transportation Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 138-43, March.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2010.
"Risk Selection in Natural-Disaster Insurance,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(2), pages 344-364, June.
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2011.
"Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance,"
2011-32, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Grislain-Letrémy, Céline & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2011. "Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7845, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lanny Arvan & David Nickerson, 2006. "Private Investment, Public Aid and Endogenous Divergence in the Evolution of Urban Neighborhoods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 83-100, February.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2006.
"Risk Selection in Natural Disaster Insurance - the Case of France,"
2006_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2006. "Risk Selection in Natural Disaster Insurance – the Case of France," CESifo Working Paper Series 1683, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario JAMETTI & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 2006. "Risk Selection in Natural Disaster Insurance -The Case of France," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.