Housing, Natural Hazards, and Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1985. "A Test of the Expected Utility Model: Evidence from Earthquake Risks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 369-89, April.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1991. "The Spatial Demand for Housing with Uncertain Quality," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Shilling, James D. & Sirmans, C. F. & Benjamin, John D., 1989. "Flood insurance, wealth redistribution, and urban property values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 43-53, July.
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2011.
"Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance,"
Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique
2011-32, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Grislain-Letrémy, Céline & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2011. "Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/7845, Paris Dauphine University.
- Filatova, Tatiana & Parker, Dawn Cassandra & van der Veen, Anne, 2011. "The Implications of Skewed Risk Perception for a Dutch Coastal Land Market: Insights from an Agent-Based Computational Economics Model," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Frame, David E., 2001. "Insurance and Community Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 267-284, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.