Mexican Enclaves and the Price of Culture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1989.
"Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
55, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Peter Linneman & Richard Voith, 1988.
"Housing price functions and ownership capitalization rates,"
88-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Linneman, Peter & Voith, Richard, 1991. "Housing price functions and ownership capitalization rates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 100-111, July.
- George J. Borjas, 1987. "Immigrants, minorities, and labor market competition," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(3), pages 382-392, April.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1989. "Where Do the New U.S. Immigrants Live?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 371-91, October.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1988. "Wages, Rents, and Amenities: Differences among Workers and Regions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 23-41, January.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1995.
"Teenage Employment and the Spatial Isolation of Minority and Poverty Households,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt0fm053h0, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Katherine M. O'Regan & John M. Quigley, 1996. "Teenage Employment and the Spatial Isolation of Minority and Poverty Households," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 692-702.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1995. "Teenage Employment and the Spatial Isolation of Minority and Poverty Households," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6vg6961r, University of California Transportation Center.
- Katherine M. O'Regan and John M. Quigley., 1995. "Teenage Employment and the Spatial Isolation of Minority and Poverty Households," Economics Working Papers 95-239, University of California at Berkeley.
- Katherine M. O'Regan & John M. Quigley, 1997. "Teenage Employment and the Spatial Isolation of Minority and Poverty Households," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm35, Yale School of Management.
- Ann P. Bartel & Marianne J. Koch, 1991. "Internal Migration of U.S. Immigrants," NBER Chapters, in: Immigration, Trade and the Labor Market, pages 121-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 1987. "Immigrants, Minorities, and Labor Market Competition," NBER Working Papers 2028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Sherrie L.W. Rhine, 2000. "Ethnic immigrants enclaves and homeownership: a case study of an urban Hispanic community," Consumer and Community Affairs Policy Studies 2000-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kerwin Charles & Patrick Kline, 2002.
"Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling,"
NBER Working Papers
9041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Patrick Kline, 2006. "Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 581-604, 04.
- Roberto Pedace & Stephanie Rohn, 2008.
"A Warm Embrace or the Cold Shoulder: Wage and Employment Outcomes in Ethnic Enclaves,"
08-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Roberto Pedace & Stephanie Rohn Kumar, 2014. "A Warm Embrace Or The Cold Shoulder? Wage And Employment Outcomes In Ethnic Enclaves," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 93-110, 01.
- Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2007. "Segregation preferences and labour market outcomes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 278-283, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cortes, Kalena E., 2006. "The effects of age at arrival and enclave schools on the academic performance of immigrant children," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 121-132, April.
- Sengupta, Sanchita & Osgood, Daniel Edward, 2003. "The value of remoteness: a hedonic estimation of ranchette prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-103, February.
- Michael Hand, 2006. "Are encalves amenities? An empricial investigation in the Southwest United States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(9), pages 1-7.
- Nowotny, Klaus & Pennerstorfer, Dieter, 2012.
"Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe,"
Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2012-7, University of Salzburg.
- Klaus Nowotny & Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2011. "Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 415, WIFO.
- Daniel Aaronson & Raphael Bostic & Paul Huck & Robert Townsend, 2000.
"Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Bostic, Raphael W. & Huck, Paul & Townsend, Robert, 2004. "Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.