Subsidized Parking and Neighborhood Nuisances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willson, Richard W., 1992. "Estimating the Travel and Parking Demand Effects of Employer-Paid Parking," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt37p740qt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gillen, David W., 1977. "Estimation and specification of the effects of parking costs on urban transport mode choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 186-199, April.
- Shaheen, Susan, 2005. "Smart Parking Management Field Test: A Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District Parking Demonstration," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6d58554x, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Shaheen, Susan & Rodier, Caroline J. & Eaken, Amanda M., 2005. "Smart Parking Management Pilot Project: A Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District Parking Demonstration," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4vk680h8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Shaheen, Susan & Rodier, Caroline & Eaken, Amanda M., 2005. "Smart Parking Management Pilot Project: A Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District Parking Demonstration," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt3p83z8g4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Merriman, David, 1998. "How many parking spaces does it take to create one additional transit passenger?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 565-584, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.