Racism and urban structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GOBILLON Laurent & SELOD Harris & ZENOU Yves, 2007.
"The mechanisms of spatial mismatch,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0701, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," CEPR Discussion Papers 5346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0510, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1976. "The Spatial Configuration Which Minimizes the Length of the Black-White Border," Discussion Papers 258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Vicente Royuela & Miguel Vargas, 2010. "Residential Segregation: A Literature Review," Working Papers 7, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Segregation: A Simulation of the Impact of Externalities between Households," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 69, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Zenou, Yves & Boccard, Nicolas, 2000.
"Racial Discrimination and Redlining in Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-285, September.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Externalities in urban sustainability: Environmental versus localization-type agglomeration externalities in a general spatial equilibrium model of a single-sector monocentric industrial city," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 157-179, February.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Optimal Spatial Patterns of Two, Three and Four Segregated Household Groups in a Monocentric City," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 70, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- POUYANNE Guillaume (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Urban Sprawl and Spatial Segregation. A review (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "Externalities in Urban Sustainability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.