The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 23 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benson III, Lehman & Beach, Lee Roy, 1996. "The Effects of Time Constraints on the Prechoice Screening of Decision Options," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 222-228, August.
- Ordonez, Lisa & Benson, Lehman, 1997. "Decisions under Time Pressure: How Time Constraint Affects Risky Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 121-140, August.
- Lussier, Denis A & Olshavsky, Richard W, 1979. " Task Complexity and Contingent Processing in Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 154-65, Se.
- Leroy, Sophie, 2009. "Why is it so hard to do my work? The challenge of attention residue when switching between work tasks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 168-181, July.
- Fraidin, Samuel N., 2004. "When is one head better than two? Interdependent information in group decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 102-113, March.
- David Leiser & Dov-Ron Schatzberg, 2008. "On the complexity of traffic judges' decisions," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3(8), pages 667-678, December.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin & Strau[ss], Sabine, 2003. "Bargaining under time pressure in an experimental ultimatum game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 341-347, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.