Specialized service offerings and patients' choice of hospital: The case of cardiac catheterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2005.
"Demand for and Regulation of Cardiac Services,"
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Cellini, Roberto & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2008.
"Competition and quality in regulated markets with sluggish demand,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Roberto Cellini & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Competition and Quality in Regulated Markets with Sluggish Demand," CESifo Working Paper Series 2922, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matteo Lippi Bruni & Lucia Nobilio & Cristina Ugolini, 2008. "The analysis of a cardiological network in a regulated setting: a spatial interaction approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 221-233.
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2004.
"Regionalization of Cardiac Services and the Responsiveness of Treatment Choices,"
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2004. "Regionalization of Cardiac Services and the Responsiveness of Treatment Choices," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Peter Sivey, 2010.
"The Effect of Waiting Time and Distance on Hospital Choice for English Cataract Patients,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2010n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Peter Sivey, 2012. "The effect of waiting time and distance on hospital choice for English cataract patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 444-456, 04.
- Peter Sivey, 2010. "The effect of waiting time and distance on hospital choice for English cataract patients," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bokhari, Farasat A.S., 2009. "Managed care competition and the adoption of hospital technology: The case of cardiac catheterization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-237, March.
- Spetz, Joanne & Maiuro, Lisa Simonson, 2004. "Measuring levels of technology in hospitals," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 430-447, July.
- Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume & Roberto Cellini, .
"Quality competition with motivated providers and sluggish demand,"
11/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Rune Straume, Odd & Cellini, Roberto, 2013. "Quality competition with motivated providers and sluggish demand," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2041-2061.
- Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume & Roberto Cellini, 2011. "Quality competition with motivated providers and sluggish demand," NIPE Working Papers 14/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Lieke H. H. M. Boonen & Frederik T. Schut & Xander Koolman, 2008. "Consumer channeling by health insurers: natural experiments with preferred providers in the Dutch pharmacy market," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 299-316.
- Hugh Gravelle & Rita Santos & Luigi Siciliani & Rosalind Goudie, 2012. "Hospital Quality Competition Under Fixed Prices," Working Papers 080cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.