Non-price rationing and the choice of medical care providers in rural Cote d'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid S. Kermani & Hossein Ghaderi & Ayoub Yousefi, 2008. "Demand for medical care in the urban areas of Iran: an empirical investigation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 849-862.
- Randall P. Ellis & Germano M. Mwabu, 1991.
"The Demand for Outpatient Medical Care in Rural Kenya,"
0006, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Randall P. Ellis & Germano M. Mwabu, 1991. "The Demand for Outpatient Medical Care in Rural Kenya," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 15, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Randell P. Ellis & Germano M. Mwabu, 2004. "The Demand for Outpatient Medical Care in Rural Kenya," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-140, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Canaviri, Jose, 2007. "A Random Parameter Logit model for modeling Health Care Provider Choice in Bolivia," MPRA Paper 3263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sisira Sarma, 2009. "Demand for outpatient healthcare," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 265-277, December.
- Erlyana, Erlyana & Damrongplasit, Kannika Kampanya & Melnick, Glenn, 2011. "Expanding health insurance to increase health care utilization: Will it have different effects in rural vs. urban areas?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 273-281.
- Raza, W.A. & Panda, P. & Van de Poel, E. & Dror, D.M. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Healthcare Seeking Behavior among Self-help Group Households in Rural Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 575, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Lloyd Amaghionyeodiwe, 2008. "Determinants of the choice of health care provider in Nigeria," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 215-227, September.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "The Utilization of Curative Health Care in Mozambique: Does Income Matter?," Development and Comp Systems 0409057, EconWPA.
- Mocan, H. Naci & Tekin, Erdal & Zax, Jeffrey S., 2004.
"The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Klemick, Heather & Leonard, Kenneth L. & Masatu, Melkiory C., 2008.
"Defining Access to Health Care: Evidence on the Importance of Quality and Distance in Rural Tanzania,"
6178, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Heather Klemick & Kenneth L. Leonard & Melkiory C. Masatu, 2007. "Defining Access to Health Care: Evidence on the Importance of Quality and Distance in Rural Tanzania," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 347-358.
- Pedro Ramos & Álvaro Almeida, 2014. "The Impact of An Increase in User Costs on the Demand For Emergency Services: The Case of Portuguese Hospitals," FEP Working Papers 531, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Powell-Jackson, Timothy & Hanson, Kara & Whitty, Christopher J.M. & Ansah, Evelyn K., 2014. "Who benefits from free healthcare? Evidence from a randomized experiment in Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 305-319.
- �scar D. Lourenço & Pedro L. Ferreira, 2005. "Utilization of public health centres in Portugal: effect of time costs and other determinants. Finite mixture models applied to truncated samples," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 939-953.
- Jaume Puig & Marc Sáez & Esther Martínez Garcia, 1998.
"Health care provider choice in the case of patient-initiated contacts. An extended version of discrete choice of model demand,"
Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics
308, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jaume Puig & Marc Sáez & Esther Martínez Garcia, 1998. "Health care provider choice in the case of patient-initiated contacts. An extended version of discrete choice of model demand," Economics Working Papers 308, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.