Notes on Sequence Economies, Transaction Costs, and Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 86 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Schmeidler, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7662, David K. Levine.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-87, May.
- Hahn, Frank H, 1973. "On Transaction Costs, Inessential Sequence Economies and Money," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 449-61, October.
- Geanakoplos, John & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989.
"Real indeterminacy with financial assets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Gale, Douglas M, 1986. "Bargaining and Competition Part II: Existence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 807-18, July.
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, .
"The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
269cceedcbd401a5e46548b88, Penn Economics Department.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Morris, Stephen, 1997. "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 231-244, March.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MORRIS, Stephen, 1995. "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," CORE Discussion Papers 1995076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, . ""The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs''," CARESS Working Papres 95-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Gale, Douglas M, 1986. "Bargaining and Competition Part I: Characterization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 785-806, July.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Modica, Salvatore & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Unawareness and Partitional Information Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 265-298, May.
- Enrique L. Kawamura, 2002.
"Competitive Equilibrium with Unawareness in Economies with Production,"
45, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2002.
- Kawamura, Enrique, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium with unawareness in economies with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 167-191, April.
- CITANNA, Alessandro, 2000. "Proportional transaction costs on asset trades : a note on existence by homotopy methods," Les Cahiers de Recherche 717, HEC Paris.
- V. Filipe MARTINS-DA-ROCHA & YIANNIS VAILAKIS, 2008.
"Endogenous Transaction Costs,"
0810, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2008. "Endogenous Transaction Costs," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 680, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- P. Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2006.
"Computing equilibria in finance economies with incomplete markets and transaction costs,"
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 493-512, 04.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2001. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Discussion Papers 1318, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Schmedders,Karl, 2000. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Matthew Hoelle, 2012. "Transaction costs and planner intervention," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 603-634, August.
- João Correia da Silva, 2014. "Two-period economies with price-contingent deliveries," FEP Working Papers 529, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Felipe Zurita, 2005.
"Beyond Earthquakes: The New Directions of Expected Utility Theory,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(126), pages 209-255.
- Felipe Zurita, 2004. "Beyond Earthquakes: The New Directions of Expected Utility Theory," Documentos de Trabajo 260, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006.
"Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Felipe Zurita, 2001. "Speculation in Financial Markets: A Survey," Documentos de Trabajo 197, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.