The length of optimal extraction programs when depletion affects extraction costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 31 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre, 1985. "Ressource épuisable contre ressource renouvelable : le cas du gravier et du vin dans le Bordelais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 5-23, mars.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Cycles in nonrenewable resource prices with pollution and learning-by-doing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1448-1461.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & LEACH Andrew & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Polluting Fossil Fuel with Learning in the Clean Substitute," LERNA Working Papers 08.15.259, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution Learning," Working Papers 2009-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Lasserre, P., 1982. "Exhaustible-Resource Extraction with Capital," Cahiers de recherche 8208, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.