Stochastic stability in networks with decay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 135 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selten, Reinhard, 1991.
"Evolution, learning, and economic behavior,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Glen Ellison, 2010.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
391, David K. Levine.
- P. Young, 1999. "The Evolution of Conventions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 485, David K. Levine.
- Arthur J Robson & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1999.
"Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2112, David K. Levine.
- Robson, Arthur J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996. "Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2005.
"Network formation and social coordination,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 178-207, February.
- Dunia López-Pintado & Fernando Vega Redondo & Sanjeev Goyal & Yann Bramoulle, 2002.
"Network Formation And Anti-Coordination Games,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2002-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- H. Peyton Young, 1996. "The Economics of Convention," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 105-122, Spring.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991.
"Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games,"
71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993. "Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1998.
"The Evolution of Social and Economic Networks,"
1044, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Watts, Alison, 2002.
"On the formation of interaction networks in social coordination games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 265-291, November.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Alison Watts, 2000. "On the Formation of Interaction Networks in Social Coordination Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0778, Econometric Society.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- Watts, Alison, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 331-341, February.
- Kevin Hasker, 2014. "The Emergent Seed: A Representation Theorem for Models of Stochastic Evolution and two formulas for Waiting Time," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 2013-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A.Mel?ndez-Jim?nez, 2009. "Coordination in Evolving Networks with Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2009-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Joost Vandenbossche & Thomas Demuynck, 2013.
"Network Formation with Heterogeneous Agents and Absolute Friction,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 23-45, June.
- J. Vandenbossche & T. Demuynck & -, 2010. "Network formation with heterogeneous agents and absolute friction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/642, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Frédéric Deroïan, 2006.
"Endogenous Link Strength in Directed Communication Networks,"
- Deroian, F., 2009. "Endogenous link strength in directed communication networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 110-116, January.
- König, Michael & Tessone, Claudio J. & Zenou, Yves, 2012.
"Nestedness in Networks: A Theoretical Model and Some Applications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves & König, Michael D. & Tessone, Claudio J., 0. "Nestedness in networks: A theoretical model and some applications," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Michael Koenig & Claudio Tessone & Yves Zenou, 2012. "Nestedness in Networks: A Theoretical Model and Some Applications," Discussion Papers 11-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Francis Bloch & Bhaskar Dutta, 2008.
"Communication networks with endogeneous link strength,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
08-15, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2009. "Communication networks with endogenous link strength," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 39-56, May.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2005. "Communication Networks with Endogenous Link Strength," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 723, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Deroian, F., 2008. "Dissemination of spillovers in cost-reducing alliances," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 34-44, March.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2012. "Asymmetric flow networks," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-60, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroian, 2010.
"Endogenous effort in communication networks under strategic complementarity,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 391-408, July.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2008. "Endogenous efforts on communication networks under strategic complementarity," Working Papers halshs-00339159, HAL.
- Cui, Zhiwei & Wang, Shouyang & Zhang, Jin & Zu, Lei, 2013. "Stochastic stability in one-way flow networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 410-421.
- Hellmann, Tim & Staudigl, Mathias, 2014.
"Evolution of social networks,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 583-596.
- Hojman, Daniel A. & Szeidl, Adam, 2008. "Core and periphery in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 295-309, March.
- Dotan Persitz, 2009. "Power in the Heterogeneous Connections Model: The Emergence of Core-Periphery Networks," Working Papers 2009.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.