Paretian Quasi-orders: The Regular Two-Agent Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 101 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On the Testable Implications of Collective Choice Theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 205-232, August.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2002.
"Efficient and Non-Deteriorating Choice,"
Cahiers de recherche
2002-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Susan Snyder & Indrajit Ray, 2004.
"Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
407, Econometric Society.
- Indrajit Ray & Susan Snyder, 2013. "Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame- Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games," Discussion Papers 04-14r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Indra Ray & Susan Snyder, 2003. "Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame-Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games," Working Papers 2003-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2005.
"Characterizing Paretian preferences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 179-186, October.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2011.
"The computational complexity of rationalizing Pareto optimal choice behavior,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces11.13, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Demuynck, Thomas, 2011. "The computational complexity of rationalizing Pareto optimal choice behavior," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/310965, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Echenique, Federico & Ivanov, Lozan, 2011.
"Implications of Pareto efficiency for two-agent (household) choice,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 129-136, March.
- Echenique, Federico & Ivanov, Lozan, . "Implications of Pareto Efficiency for two-agent (household) choice," Working Papers 1308, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2005. "Finite Characterizations and Paretian Preferences," Working papers 2005-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2008. "Binary Relations: Finite Characterizations and Computational Complexity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 27-44, August.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2002. "Characterization of Pareto Dominance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 487, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2009. "Topologies Defined by Binary Relations," Working papers 2009-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Multiutility representations for incomplete difference preorders," MPRA Paper 41182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006.
"Non-Deteriorating Choice without Full Transitivity,"
Cahiers de recherche
2006-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006. "Non-Deteriorating Choice without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 10-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2003. "Continuous Paretian Preferences," Working papers 2003-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Carvajal, Andres & Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2004. "Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-40, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.